What is IPL?
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatments are non-invasive and suitable for both face and body. It works by releasing short pulses of light that are absorbed by the skin. Depending on the aims of the treatment, IPL destroys a problem cell/vessel/hair or stimulates a desired cell to produce healing collagen.
What does IPL treat?
- Red Veins
- Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
IPL for hair removal
IPL hair removal is a safe, easy, painless and quick solution to unwanted hair and can be successfully used on the body or the face. Although repeated treatments are necessary the risk of side effects or skin damage is minimised due to the selective filtering of harmful light frequencies during application.
IPL hair removal is a great option for long-term and large area removal and recommended by health professionals the world over. You’ll also need a minimum of 6 treatments. This is because each of the hairs on your body goes through three stages in its lifecycle, and you can only neutralise a hair in the active phase. At any one time only a maximum of 20% of the hairs on your body are in that phase, which is why you need at least 6 treatments.
Once you’ve completed the treatment cycle you can look forward to a lifetime of smooth skin with only an occasional maintenance treatment. Compare that to the cost and hassle of a lifetime of waxing.
SPECIAL FOR HAIR REMOVAL “PAIN FREE“ FOR WOMAN AND MEN ALL BODY PART
IPL for Acne
IPL Acne Therapy is an effective light-based treatment that is revolutionising the treatment of acne. The IPL Acne Therapy destroys the most common bacteria that cause acne, without pain and without downtime. The IPL system is FDA approved for the treatment of acne.
IPL for Red Veins
Intense Pulsed Light is the treatment of choice for surface red veins. IPL releases precisely controlled strong pulses of filtered light that are absorbed by the blood vessel, heating it to a point where it is destroyed. Following treatments the red veins will clear and are re-absorbed by the body, leaving little or no trace of the original red vein.
IPL for Pigmentation
Sunlight, environmental factors and the natural passage of time all contribute to the development of dark spots, skin pigmentation and freckles. Your face, hands and chest are the first parts of the body to show signs of ageing because they receive so much sun exposure.
IPL for Skin Rejuvenation
Using IPL for skin rejuvenation is a process that is known as photo-rejuvenation. By using flashes of light that targets deepest dermal tissues without disruption to the outer epidermal layers of the skin this stimulates the production of collagen leaving skin smoother, tight and rejuvenated.
Revolutionary Cellulite Reduction Service is now available!
Treat Yourself To a Smoother, Sexier Figure with visible cellulite reduction
Nearly 80% of women over the age of 20 have cellulite
- First medical device with spectacular results – the Velashape® can treat one of the following areas: stomach, thighs, love handles or buttocks
- Velashape® features the revolutionary elōs™ combination of Bi-Polar Radiofrequency (RF), Infrared Light Energy, plus Vacuum and Mechanical Massage
- The strengh of a mecanic succion massage magnified by the infratherapy and radiofrequencies have led this treatment to become one of the most reputable ones on the market
- Treat Yourself To a Smoother, Sexier Figure with visible cellulite reduction
- A Health Canada approved process as well as the only treatment to be approved by the americain FDA
- The treatment is preformed by a certified nurse, naturopath or masage therapist that can provide a receipt for your insurance upon request
***SUMMER SPECIAL BUY 5 TREATMENTS AND RECEIVE 1 FREE***
Permenant Make Up
Special for eyebrows 100$ off